The Lincoln Center pursues multiple initiatives to integrate professional ethics and global citizenship into the academic programs at Thunderbird.
Coursework opportunities for Thunderbird students include:
- Foundations Week Ethics Session
- The “Ethics and Corporate Governance” module in the core “Global Enterprise” course
- “Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategies and Tactics”
- Sustainable Business Development offered in partnership with INCAE Business School in Costa Rica
- Additional, unplanned opportunities to work with corporate and nonprofit clients in courses like Business Intelligence, Brand Management and others